[pmmail-list] PMMail - VERY slow preview pane

Martin Jansen pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 19 May 2001 18:34:39 +0200

On Sat, 19 May 2001 07:02:45 -0400, Mike Kilroy wrote:

>But you make a comment that intrigues me:  How did you put the mail
>folders in a location of your choice?????

Copy the message folders (*.ACT) to the directory/drive
you want them to be stored and change the settings for
the shortcut to PMMail to use the directory that contains
those folders as the inital directory (here on my
german version of windows the field to enter the directory
is called 'Ausfuehren in:' in the properties box of the
shortcut).

HTH,
- Martin