[pmmail-list] Want Netscape/PMMail Integration??

Ralph Cohen pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 20 May 2001 17:35:26 -0400 (EDT)

Are you interested in PMMail having the ability to be integrated into
Netscape OS/2 and Windows so that it can be the default mailer?  If so,
PMMail support has told us that they prioritize improvements to PMMail
based upon the number of individual requests - not messages on this
list.  Therefore, I strongly urge everyone interested in this upgrade
to send an email requesting this upgrade to one or both of the
following:

If you use PMMail for Windows, send a message to:
  jimmym@blueprintsoftwareworks.com

If you use PMMail for OS/2, send a message to:
  pmmailos2@blueprintsoftwareworks.com

If you own licenses for both, then by all means send a message to both.
 If you own multiple licenses, then either mention that fact or send
multiple messages - one for each license.

Here is a sample message:

--------

Dear BSW Support,

I am a license holder for PMMail (OS/2, Win) and I am interested in
having PMMail upgraded so that it can be integrated as the default
mailer for Netscape.  This is an upgrade which is important for my
future use of your PMMail products.  Please acknowledge your receipt of
this request.

--------

Be sure to include your name and email address so that BSW can
acknowledge receipt of your request and can confirm that you are a
license holder.  Hopefully, when BSW gets around to posting the list of
improvements being actively considered for PMMail you will see the
effect these requests reflected in that list.

If you have an improvement you'd like to see made to PMMail, then I
urge you to post a message similar to this one so that our voices can
be heard.

Thanks,

Ralph Cohen

rpcohen@neurotron.com