[pmmail-list] PMMail 2.20 as a bulk mailer?

James L. Vaughn pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 20 May 2001 20:28:20 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 25 Apr 2001 20:06:43 -0300, PMMail OS/2 Support wrote:
>On Wed, 25 Apr 2001 12:25:30 -0700, Kenneth Porter wrote:
>
>>Which reminds me, it would be nice to be able to send to only the Bcc
>>list, and either leave To empty or with only a dummy name. Currently I
>>put myself in the To item just to make PMMPro happy.
>
>Ken, I don't think it is conformant to Internet standards to have a
>blank To: field. If the To: field contains a dummy name, the server
>will bounce it back to you.
>
>Trevor Smith
>PMMail/2 Technical Support
>pmmailos2@blueprintsoftwareworks.com

Would BluePrintSoftware be interested in creating a E-Mail list mailer?
You have a E-Mail client, just remover the parts that a list mailer
does not need, and add functions that it would.  List mailer does not
need a editor, but it will need the abilities for someone to
add/subtract themselves from the list.

(-_-)
James L. Vaughn III
OS/2 Warp v.4.50 FP15