[pmmail-list] Things we would like fixed! resend #???? 5/21/2001

PMMail OS/2 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 23 May 2001 14:34:34 -0300

On Mon, 21 May 2001 14:12:44 EST, Leon D. Zetekoff wrote:

>5/21/2001---Never received a final answer on this Trent...can you please let us know what's up?

I assume you meant me (Trevor) so...

Eon, we are not currently working on PRM conversion routines. As easy
as it may seem to those outside, and as much as your organization may
desire this, we just have other things higher on the list of
priorities. I am sorry, I'm sure that's not what you want to hear but
that is the situation, at least for now.

--
Trevor Smith
PMMail/2 Technical Support