[pmmail-list] Priority changes for PMMail

Ralph Cohen pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 23 May 2001 15:15:07 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 23 May 2001 14:34:34 -0300, PMMail OS/2 Support wrote:

>Eon, we are not currently working on PRM conversion routines. As easy
>as it may seem to those outside, and as much as your organization may
>desire this, we just have other things higher on the list of
>priorities. I am sorry, I'm sure that's not what you want to hear but
>that is the situation, at least for now.

Hello, Trevor,

Will you please post a list of the priority changes planned for PMMail
so we know whether or not it is moving in a direction consistent with
our future needs?

Thanks,

Ralph

rpcohen@neurotron.com