[pmmail-list] Bug report

Lueko Willms pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 01 Nov 2001 08:13:41 +0200 (MES)

On Sat, 27 Oct 2001 18:08:32 +0200 (CEST), Menno Tillema wrote:

   I had reported this same problem recently:

> when I printed a HTML formatted
> message on the machine at work (win98, pmmailw) it printed the
> formatted message _and_ the HTML code which was in it. I ended up
> with zillions of pages with html code, only the first three pages
> consisted the actual message.

  Just as a workaround I saved the message text to a file, and opened
that file in a browser, but that was too much work for a daily
operation.

  I see this as a bug which should be fixed in this beta cycle.

Yours,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt/Main
/ Lueko.Willms@T-Online.de