[pmmail-list] pm mail version 2380 crashes a lot

Marty Rimpau pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 01 Nov 2001 15:37:21 -0800

Hi, all, I'm using pm mail version 2380, and at least once a week,
sometimes twice a week, version 2380 crashes, and I have to re-launch
it.  This usually happens while I'm in the look in combo box for
attachments, but it happened moments ago, as I was going from folder to
folder.  Is there something I can do to prevent this, as there are no
illegal operations messages, the program just crashes, and usually I
don't realyze it, until I do an alt tab cycle through the applications,
and find that pm mail isn't there, and realyze I have to re-load.
Surely, pm mail shouldn't be a memory hog, but maybe they haven't
figured out a way for pm mail not to use many resources.  I'm using a
400 megs processor, windows 98 s e, and 192 megs of ram, if that helps.
 Also, when are we going to get beyond this beta stuff, and get to a
brand new version of pm mail?
Marty