[pmmail-list] request

Marty Rimpau pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 01 Nov 2001 16:12:28 -0800

Hi, all, I would request a feature in pm mail, and that is, if you go
to the apply manual filters in message, and if no messages are selected
in any filtered box, it says all disabled, etc., and I was wondering if
they could set it up to where the apply manual filters wouldn't even
appear on the list unless a message in a filtered box was selected, to
avoid confusion, because the list kept saying, all disabled, and my
filters were also saying disabled, but when I selected a message, it
didn't say that anymore, and I was wondering if they could just set it
up to where that list wouldn't even show up if the filters were working
propperly the way they're supposed to, to avoid confusion.  Thanks.
Marty