[pmmail-list] Help ...

Tom Pauncz pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 08 Nov 2001 12:28:51 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 08 Nov 2001 17:20:50, Paul Hodges wrote:

=>On Thu, 08 Nov 2001 11:00:53 -0600, J Stewart wrote:
=>
=>>  I had the same problem once before and the only solution I could come
=>>  up with was calling the ISP and having them dump the offending email
=>>  from the server.
=>
=>I would have thought it would be easier to have an alternative client
=>to hand to get it.  Polarbar is the obvious one to suggest.  (Or
=>Outlook Express which is there by default on most Windows boxes.)
=>
=>Paul Hodges
=>QBS Software Ltd

Thanks for the posts ...
I eventually managed to delete the offending message by using Telnet to the POP server.

I do have an alternative - but only at home.  At work, I pick up mail and leave it on the server for pickup when I get home.
Cheers,
Kind regards,
Tom Pauncz