[pmmail-list] Feature request

Lueko Willms pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 18 Nov 2001 11:30:34 +0100 (MEZ)

Hi Frank,

On Sat, 17 Nov 2001 15:15:26 +0100 (CET), Frank Winkler @home wrote:

> What do you think about hte following: consider you receive a meesage with a
> couple of recipients (in "To", not "CC") besides yourself. Wouldn't it be more
> senseful to put just the sender in "To" and all other addresses in "CC" when
> you "Reply to all"? Currently, they end all up in "To" ...

  I think that makes sense to reproduce the difference between TO:
recipients and CC: recipients in the reply.

  I just tried it out with such a message (had 1 recipient besides me
in the TO: and some more in the CC:), and the same structure was
reproduced in the Reply-to-all (CTRL-ALT-R), i.e. the sender and the
other TO: recipient were put in the list of the TO: recipients, the
other ones in the CC: recipients list.

   If you don't like it, you can easily transfer the TO: recipient
into the CC: recipient list (or vice versa), click on the address
with the secondary mouse button, and select the move from the context
menu.

Greetings,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt/Main