[pmmail-list] Feature request

Frank Winkler @home pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 18 Nov 2001 13:01:31 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 18 Nov 2001 11:30:34 +0100 (MEZ), Lueko Willms wrote:

 >> you "Reply to all"? Currently, they end all up in "To" ...
 >
 >  I think that makes sense to reproduce the difference between TO:
 >recipients and CC: recipients in the reply.

Yes but if I reply to message I usually only talk to the original sender and
just let the others know what about my thoughts - which corresponds to "CC" in
my logic.

 >   If you don't like it, you can easily transfer the TO: recipient
 >into the CC: recipient list (or vice versa), click on the address
 >with the secondary mouse button, and select the move from the context
 >menu.

I know and you can guess why I suggested selecting more than one address at a
time later ;) ...

Regards

Frank Winkler                                                frank@consol.de
ConSol GmbH
Franziskanerstr. 38                                   Voice +49 89 45841.275
81669 Munich - Germany                                  Fax +49 89 45841.189