[pmmail-list] time to clear trash - performance

Carl Gehr pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 04 Oct 2001 15:54:04 -0400 (EDT)

I do not really understand the problem.

When I put stuff in the Trash [by just deleting a message I no longer
want]:
 1) I simply right-click on the trash folder.
 2) Select "Empty Trash" from the menu.
	And it seems to happen instantly!

I've never noticed any significant thrashing at all.