[pmmail-list] time to clear trash - performance

Carl Gehr pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 04 Oct 2001 17:06:30 -0400 (EDT)

I do only clear the Trash occasionally, but often with 20-30 items.
So, maybe that is the difference.

But, it also seems rather a simple solution/bypass.  Clear the Trash at
the end of each day.  I'd rather have BSW make repairs to code that is
actually broken and that I cannot bypass than spend time on things that
can be remedied by a modification of my own behaviour.

Sure, they can keep it in mind if they open up that code.  But in the
overall priority of things, it just does not hit the top of MY list.
Then, again, to each his own.