[pmmail-list] time to clear trash - performance

Bruce Francis pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 04 Oct 2001 17:26:25 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 04 Oct 2001 17:06:30 -0400 (EDT), Carl Gehr wrote:

>But, it also seems rather a simple solution/bypass.  Clear the Trash at
>the end of each day.  I'd rather have BSW make repairs to code that is
>actually broken and that I cannot bypass than spend time on things that
>can be remedied by a modification of my own behaviour.

BTW, how do I modify my own behavior to not throw away
several thousand unwanted messages?   Oh, just leave them sitting there...(?)
Naw... don't think so.  When I want to throw away a lot of unwanted
or old messages, "delete" seems to be the thing to do with them.