[pmmail-list] time to clear trash - performance

Bruce Francis pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 06 Oct 2001 11:08:12 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 06 Oct 2001 10:57:12 -0300 (ADT), PMMail OS/2 Support wrote:

>NOTE 2: The system was more or less unusable while this was going on.

Yup, and you have about 4x, maybe more (P2-133) or so more CPU
than I do.  This function/problem is the only one that has made me
consider more CPU power....   :(

==> I've really tried to find ways around doing this, as it completely
ties up my computer, sometimes for *hours*.  However, sometimes I
forget and it's like poking myself in the eye.... only it hurts longer.

---
Bruce Francis
 For PGP Public key:  email with Subject "BFrancis Public Key"