[pmmail-list] why aren't folders alphabetized?

c a r s t e n pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 06 Oct 2001 19:49:47 -0400

perhaps there is a way around it. the list also seems in to appear in
the order i added them on my computer. this suggests that creating a
bunch of new folders with the correct sequence of time stamps might
reorder them, if done directly in the file system. failing that,
possibly removing the parent folder's settings files and re-creating
them might have the desired effect. i will experiment a bit...

 | I asked for a fix to this two years ago.  Was "put on the list".
 | I didn't ask if perhaps it was the ignore list.
 |

 | On Sat, 06 Oct 2001 08:32:42 -0400, Mike Kilroy wrote:
 |
 | >It is getting tougher and tougher to find the correct subfolder to
 | >move mail into.  For instance, I have a 'customer' folder, and under
 | >it, individual  customer folders.  If I look at the folders on the
 | >left side of the screen, they are all nicely alphabetized. But the
 | >list that comes up via the MOVE icon appears to be in order of the
 | >date I added them - they are not alphabetized.
 | >
 | >Anyone know a way to correct this?

                             c a r s t e n