[pmmail-list] Substitute Text Editor

Carl Gehr pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 03:47:11 -0400 (EDT)

OK...
Here's what I just did:
While reading your message in the PMMail/2 window, I. . .

1) Hit REPLY with your entire message highlighted so it would be
included as quoted text in this reply.
2) Added these lines which you see here.
3) I am now going to use the third icon on this 'New Message' window to
invoke the EPM Editor...  After which I will:
	a) Delete the 'the' that you wanted out.
	b) Remove all the '>' characters that are used to
	mark the quoted text and replace them with '#'
	characters.
	c) Save the file [icon in EPM]
	d) When it returns to this 'New Message' window
	I will send the resulting message as it is.
	[Note:  I also have an EXT6.BOD already in the
	PMMAIL/TEMP directory.  But, I also have a file,
	EXT7.BOD from another currently open "New Message"
	reply to another message that I have not completed
	yet.
You will receive the resulting message, whatever it looks like.

Carl