[pmmail-list] Wish List for PMM/2 [Was: DONE in Russia: PMMail Integration ...]

Kenn Yuill pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 09:21:49 -0400 (EDT)

OK, Bruce, here is a few that come to mind immediately:

1. Fix the option to externally edit messages in the "Message Reading
Window".
2. Add the ability to copy an existing filter, so it is placed below
the original in the list of filters and can be edited and saved
immediately.
3. Enhance the Selecting Function, so we can select a list of messages
based on any criteria in the Header or quoted text from the Body of a
message in the same folder.

There could be some more enhancements to PMM/2, but I would want at
least these three to convince me that this e-mail client is better than
the competition in OS/2.