[pmmail-list] Change order of mail folder?

Lueko Willms pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 13 Oct 2001 07:18:34 +0200 (MES)

On Fri, 12 Oct 2001 14:25:54 -0700, Clueless in Seattle wrote:

> The default had "Drafts" as the first folder, and "Inbox" as the
> second folder.

  In order to have the five standard folders always on top, change
their names and insert an exclamation mark (!) as a prefix for the
name, use two exclamation marks for Inbox, Outbox, and Sent Mail, one
exclamation mark for Drafts and Trash.

  I have written a Perl script to do this which I have published in
this mailing list in July.

> I thought it would make more sense to have the Inbox as the first
> folder; so I clicked on "Drafts" and moved it down.  But it ended up
> as a sub-folder of the "Outbox."
>
> How can I move it back up so it sits between the "Inbox" and the
> "Outbox?"

  Just drag it back and drop it on the account icon.

Yours,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt/Main
/ Lueko.Willms@T-Online.de