[pmmail-list] Change order of mail folder?

Kenn Yuill pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 13 Oct 2001 01:53:29 -0400 (EDT)

  I was using a dash "-" and/or a Space to change the order of the
folders, but those with both "prefixes" do not show up in the list when
building a filter.  I presume that an "!" allows these folders to be
shown in the correct order and in this list for filters.  If so, I'll
change to this method.

  Pardon the silly question, but do I have to install Perl to run this
script?

  Is this script available at the same location as the tip on the
importation of the Address Book from Netscape?
  Also, I forgot to ask if this tip works for PMMail2000 in winDOS, so
you can answer this query in the other thread, if you wish.