[pmmail-list] Change order of mail folder?

Lueko Willms pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 13 Oct 2001 08:36:00 +0200 (MES)

On Sat, 13 Oct 2001 01:53:29 -0400 (EDT), Kenn Yuill wrote:

>   Pardon the silly question, but do I have to install Perl to run this
> script?

  Yes. But if you want to change only one account, or one
installation of PMMail, then it is not necessary. You will not save
time over doing the name changes by hand. I for had to change the
folder names on several computers with several accounts each, so it
was not only a good exercise in Perl for me to write the script, but
also worth the effort.

>   Is this script available at the same location as the tip on the
> importation of the Address Book from Netscape?

  Yes, it is in one of my mail messages.

  I think the administrator of the mail archive will answer shortly
with the address (URL).

Yours,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt/Main