[pmmail-list] PMMail as newsgroup reader?

Kenn Yuill pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 13 Oct 2001 19:53:19 -0400 (EDT)

  Not that I can see for the OS/2 version.  I haven't tried PMMail2000.

  In order to be competitive in the W32 market, I would think that BPS
would consider the addition of a newsreader for the long term.  There
is PMINews for OS/2, which was from Stardock and looks like a mate to
PMMail/2.  Perhaps, it was a joint venture (?) at some time.  I'm sure
that one of the veteran users will set both of us straight.