[pmmail-list] Wish List for PMM/2 again

Bruce Francis pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 19:48:42 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 15 Oct 2001 19:35:04 -0400 (EDT), Kenn Yuill wrote:

>Also, I noticed that Kris Sorem uses a customised header in his
>replies, but I don't see any reference to it in the Help.  I meant to
>ask him about it, but don't see my query on it so must have slipped my
>mind afterward.
>Is this a well known trick or a "patch"?

Neither.  He's using "Canned Replies" that are constructed using
ICSL variables.  Very easy to do (and I believe there have been posts
in the past).

Look up "ICSL Help" and "ICSL Variables" in the "Help" index
(the 2nd one has most of the details).  Very powerful, but I don't
believe many people are even aware of the existence....

---
Bruce Francis
 For PGP Public key:  email with Subject "BFrancis Public Key"