[pmmail-list] Sending mails

Ralph Cohen pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 11:41:40 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 16 Oct 2001 23:24:04 -0700 (PDT), Steve Wendt wrote:

>>Your Outbox folder turns red because its folder settings are set up to indicate
>>the presence of any mail, i.e. your unsent message.  Once that message is sent
>>and it's empty again, it will return to its normal color.
>
>Nope, you got that one backwards Ralph (understandably).  It will lose its red
>color when there is still a message there.

Strange, that's the way it has always worked for me, i.e. the folder
turns red to indicate the presence of any messages.  The option is
"Folder icon indicates any mail" and it does that by turning red.  I
just sent this message to the Outbox - which had been empty - and it
did indeed turn red.  I have a feeling we may be talking about two
different things but I don't have any idea what they may be.<g>

Ralph