[pmmail-list] Sending mails

Steve Wendt pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 00:22:54 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 17 Oct 2001 23:03:45 -0700 (PDT), Kris Sorem Sr wrote:

>My GA version 2.10.2010 does not operate this way.

It's not version specific, 1.96a has the same bug.

>I have both 'Send After Fetch' and 'Send Immediately' selected.

Me too.

>My <Outbox> is set to 'Indicate Any Mail'.

That's what is different.  You shouldn't need that on (or it should always be on,
and not allow you to turn it off - for the Outbox only, of course).

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly,
while bad people will find a way around the laws."
     - Plato (427-347 B.C.)