[pmmail-list] Sending mails

Bruce Francis pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 23:41:10 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 18 Oct 2001 18:26:19 -0700 (PDT), Steve Wendt wrote:

>The Outbox normally turns red when it has mail it, regardless of that setting.  So,
>its behavior is inconsistent.  If you are "supposed to" have that setting on, then it
>should be on by default (it's not), and there isn't any good reason for turning it off
>if that is the case.

It's behavior is consistent with the setting that has been checked in
the Settings.   Period.

(I'm not saying that I don't agree that that setting ought to be
obliterated.....  I have both of the boxes checked because that's
the way *I* think it should work.   Others might not think the
same as I do.   That's why there are the boxes, I believe.)

The program is acting in the manner that you instructed it to do so.