[pmmail-list] Connecting to pop server

Gregory L. Marx pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 22:35:05 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 19 Oct 2001 13:43:24 -0400 (EDT), Bruce Francis wrote:

It may be on their list but the question is "will" it get fixed ???
With as little action as I've seen on further developement of PMMail I'm not going to hold my breath ...

I'm still hoping that eCS will sell a few hundred-thousand copies ... and out of those "X" number will buy a copy of PMMail ...
Maybe THEN we will see some real active developement of PMMail ...

I'm not trying to start a flame war here ... really I'm not ... but sheesh ...
These tiny little incremental releases aren't much to get excited about IMO ...

Hell ... I'd settle for seeing what the features are for the 3.0 release of PMMail ... ie a developemental wish-list so to speak from BSW ...
At least then there'd be something to look forward to ... as it is PMMail feels like it's in maintanance mode ...

Greg