[pmmail-list] Happy Anniversary; was: Connecting to pop server

Bruce Francis pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 23:34:26 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 19 Oct 2001 22:35:05 -0400 (EDT), Gregory L. Marx wrote:

>On Fri, 19 Oct 2001 13:43:24 -0400 (EDT), Bruce Francis wrote:
>
>It may be on their list but the question is "will" it get fixed ???
>With as little action as I've seen on further developement of PMMail I'm not going to hold my breath
>
>I'm still hoping that eCS will sell a few hundred-thousand copies ... and out of those "X" number will
buy a copy of PMMail ...
>Maybe THEN we will see some real active developement of PMMail ...
>
>I'm not trying to start a flame war here ... really I'm not ... but sheesh ...
>These tiny little incremental releases aren't much to get excited about IMO ...

*THAT* was my point!!   They've released a few  xx.xx.xxx.01 releases,
and I'm still waiting for something, anything, monumental to be killed
off of Ralph's  list of bugs (hell, BSW won't publish one, so Ralph has to!)

  I'm still not holding my breath!

Does everyone realize that we've now celebrated (past tense) the
*TWO* year annivesary of BSW buying this product?
          Do you feel like celebrating?????????