[pmmail-list] search

Steve Wendt pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 22:56:49 -0700 (PDT)

I have a minor feature request... when you do a search (Ctrl-F) in a message, the
dialog comes up with the previous search terms.  However, the text is not
highlighed, so if you want to change your search, you have to highlight it before
pressing Delete.  In most other programs, this text is highlighted, so that you can
simply press Delete to clear it.  If you don't want to clear it, you can easily press
an arrow, or End.  I don't think there will be much argument over this request
<G>; can you please add it to the list?

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly,
while bad people will find a way around the laws."
     - Plato (427-347 B.C.)