[pmmail-list] search

Kenn Yuill pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 20 Oct 2001 07:55:43 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Steve Wendt,

At least it's consistent, as in creating a "New Folder" or "New Filter"
and likely other actions, where it would be better to highlight these
titles or leave the fields blank.

Ciao,
    Kenn
The Original E-mail below, sent by Steve Wendt on Fri, 19 Oct 2001
22:56:49 -0700 (PDT) to pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com, stated:

I have a minor feature request... when you do a search (Ctrl-F) in a
message, the
dialog comes up with the previous search terms.  However, the text is
not
highlighed, so if you want to change your search, you have to
highlight it before
pressing Delete.  In most other programs, this text is highlighted, so
that you can
simply press Delete to clear it.  If you don't want to clear it, you
can easily press
an arrow, or End.  I don't think there will be much argument over this
request
<G>; can you please add it to the list?
  Always act as if life is a joyous journey.
    Kenn Yuill    Warp 4.0/FP10    Java 1.18
        PMMail/2 2.1 Demo.  Communicator 4.61
            The Beautiful Ottawa Valley, Ontario, Canada
               - A Thought for Today -
"Programming is a race between software engineers striving to build
bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to
produce bigger and better idiots.  So far, the universe is winning."
  - Quotation borrowed from Steve Wendt