[pmmail-list] Extracting addresses from email headers

Randy Fowler pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 11:34:56 -0400 (EDT)

Is there a way to _automate_ the extraction of email addresses from the
email that I've received?  --I'm *not* a spammer... promise! :)

Here's my reason for asking: over the past many months, I've received
hundreds of various business related emails from a certain big company
that I do business with and now I would like to contact all of the other
recipients to ask about potential abuse by this company.

In the headers of these various messages are the addresses of the other
recipients, under the "TO:" section.  I'd like to do something like write
a REXX script that would extract these from the email headers and add them
to a list that could then be used by PMMail to address a new message.  Any
ideas or suggestions?

BTW- I'm using PMMail/2 ver 2.20.2300

TIA,

Randy Fowler