[pmmail-list] Feature Request

Kenn Yuill pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 21:18:13 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Lueko Willms,

I'm referring to a modern e-mail client, that has to compete with other
programs  I want to be able to make a new filter, which is very similar
to an existing one and place it near to the present one so similar
filters would be contiguous, while working within PMMail.
Your answer could be called retrogressive and is likely similar to what
was uttered by the man in his buggy as the horseless carriage passed
him on the road.
C'mon, it is 2001 and soon to be 2002.

Ciao,
    Kenn
The Original E-mail below, sent by Lueko Willms on Wed, 24 Oct 2001
21:18:39 +0200 (MES) to pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com, stated:

On Wed, 24 Oct 2001 13:38:29 -0500, Kenneth Yuill wrote:

> Filter Builder works quite well, but a "Copy/Clone"function
> plus "Drag & Drop" is stlll needed within the "Filter Composer"
> to make our tasks much easier.

  Each Filter is a line in the file FILTERS.LST in your Account
directory. You could go in there and duplicate filters as much as you
want...

Yours,
Lüko Willms
  Always act as if life is a joyous journey.
    Kenn Yuill    Warp 4.0/FP10    Java 1.18
        PMMail/2 2.1 Demo.  Communicator 4.61
            The Beautiful Ottawa Valley, Ontario, Canada
               - A Thought for Today -
Parachute for sale: never opened, small red stain. Call 1.900.MonicaL.