[pmmail-list] RFE: Edit URL

Kenn Yuill pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 27 Oct 2001 12:31:44 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Ken,

I suspected as much, thanks.
I may try it out, when I have to be in W2K and if Xnews is shareware,
although I am very leery of using newsgroups over "there".

Ciao,
    Kenn
The Original E-mail below, sent by Kenneth Porter on Sat, 27 Oct 2001
00:34:37 -0700 to pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com, stated:

On Sat, 27 Oct 2001 02:43:50 -0400 (EDT), Kenn Yuill wrote:

>You didn't mention the OS for this news reader, so I presume that it
is
>available across all platforms.

Alas, only Windows. It's written in Delphi, so the author might be
convinced to eventually port it to Linux with Kylix, but I suspect
that's not to his taste.

Ken
  Always act as if life is a joyous journey.
    Kenn Yuill    Warp 4.0/FP10    Java 1.18
        PMMail/2 2.1 Demo.  Communicator 4.61
            The Beautiful Ottawa Valley, Ontario, Canada
               - A Thought for Today -
"If you're stressed out, talk to your computer.
It will preserve that last, necessary bit of insanity."
 - Kenn Yuill