[pmmail-list] RFE: Edit URL

Gregory L. Marx pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 27 Oct 2001 21:54:36 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 27 Oct 2001 12:31:44 -0400 (EDT), Kenn Yuill wrote:

>Hello Ken,
>
>I suspected as much, thanks.
>I may try it out, when I have to be in W2K and if Xnews is shareware,
>although I am very leery of using newsgroups over "there".

Actually XNews is FREEWARE ... The author states that if one is so inclined they can send money ... but none is required ...

If you are looking for a nice windows newsreader try "Gravity" ...
Used to be shareware but then they packed it in and now it's freeware ...

Selling newsreaders must be a tough market ... I guess everyone uses either Outlook Express or Communicator ...
Personally, I can't imagine NOT using a dedicated reader ... They are so much more flexible ...

Hope this helps ...
Greg