[pmmail-list] RFE: Edit URL

Kenn Yuill pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 28 Oct 2001 13:33:18 -0500 (EST)

Hello Greg,

Thanks for the info.

I knew that it would finally happen,
M$ Innovation causes Gravity to cease operation!

 ;o)

Ciao,
    Kenn
The Original E-mail below, sent by Gregory L. Marx on Sat, 27 Oct 2001
21:54:36 -0400 (EDT) to pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com, stated:

Actually XNews is FREEWARE ... The author states that if one is so
inclined they can send money ... but none is required ...

If you are looking for a nice windows newsreader try "Gravity" ...
Used to be shareware but then they packed it in and now it's freeware

Selling newsreaders must be a tough market ... I guess everyone uses
either Outlook Express or Communicator ...
Personally, I can't imagine NOT using a dedicated reader ... They are
so much more flexible ...

Hope this helps ...
Greg
  Always act as if life is a joyous journey.
    Kenn Yuill    Warp 4.0/FP10    Java 1.18
        PMMail/2 2.1 Demo.  Communicator 4.61
            The Beautiful Ottawa Valley, Ontario, Canada
               - A Thought for Today -
We need to learn to set our course by the stars,
not by the lights of every passing ship.
     - Omar Nelson Bradley