[pmmail-list] trouble with pm mail sorting

Marty Rimpau pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 27 Oct 2001 01:26:10 -0700

Hi, all, is it widely known, or is it just me, but I've been finding
that when saving attachments in folders containing over a thousand
items, that pm mail is forgetful, in placing the attachment in the
correct folder, and will also mis-place items alfabetically in the
folder in question.  I've heard that pm mail is a memory hog, and if it
is relieing on its' memory to sort multiple items, then does anyone
have problems like this?  I have over three thousand artists in this
one folder, and this is the second time that pm mail has put an item
out of order.
Marty