[pmmail-list] Moving Emails via REXX

Kenn Yuill pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 27 Oct 2001 16:37:33 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Dr. Martin R. Hadam,

This is all beyond my meagre talents.
I wonder is ICSL has some undocumented variables that a direct request
to PMMail Technical Support would elicit.

Ciao,
    Kenn
The Original E-mail below, sent by Dr. Martin R. Hadam on Sat, 27 Oct
2001 21:29:19 +0100 to pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com, stated:

 What I was looking for is a solution to "branch" execution of
commands
in a PMMail filter, e.g. depending on a REXX return code.

 I can always generate a logfile with all the relevant file names of
improperly processed files, which acts as kind of a semaphore for
another email processing demon. This is the way I'm going to embark
on.
But again, I was more interested in exploiting PMMail's filter
capabilities - but it appears that it's impossible to do what I'm
looking for.

 Anyway, thanks a lot for your thougths.

 Martin
  Always act as if life is a joyous journey.
    Kenn Yuill    Warp 4.0/FP10    Java 1.18
        PMMail/2 2.1 Demo.  Communicator 4.61
            The Beautiful Ottawa Valley, Ontario, Canada
               - A Thought for Today -
Tell me, and I may forget;
 Show me, and I may remember;
 Involve me, and I will understand.