[pmmail-list] PMMail mystery process pegs CPU

Bruce Francis pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 03 Sep 2001 18:14:04 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 03 Sep 2001 18:34:32 -0300, PMMail OS/2 Support wrote:

>Unfortunately, Peter being only one man, he probably can not be
>expected to continue to develop PMView, develop PMMail, read every
>post on the PMView mailing list and read every post on the PMMail
>mailing list. (He _may_ be reading this, but I don't think we can
>_expect_ him to be reading this.) I diligently try to filter to him
>anything from this list that I think will be useful (just in case he
>has not seen it yet).

He is still reading/replying on the PMView list.

BTW, it is the "try to filter to him..." part of your reply that
truly worries me.  I understand "filtering" from it's truest meaning
as an electrical engineer, and I do NOT think that developers
should be filtered (to).

This bothers me.   A lot.

---
Bruce Francis              BFrancis@pobox.com
 For PGP Public key:  email with Subject "BFrancis Public Key"