[pmmail-list] PMMail mystery process pegs CPU

PMMail OS/2 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 03 Sep 2001 18:34:38 -0300

On Mon, 03 Sep 2001 02:35:47 -0400 (EDT), Carl Gehr wrote:

>Like Ralph, I will never install a beta level from BSW.  I might have
>done so with Southside Software, but absolutely not now... even if
>there is a fix stated to a problem I am having.  I am too concerned
>about all the problems that I don't know about, but that may already be
>known to BSW.

For the record, we do not release public betas with known bugs. If we
release it, we believe it's working. However, like _all_ beta
software, we may be wrong and things may not work. The reality of
software means that this isn't all that different from non-beta
releases though.

--
Trevor Smith
PMMail/2 Technical Support