[pmmail-list] PMMail mystery process pegs CPU

PMMail OS/2 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 03 Sep 2001 18:34:32 -0300

On Mon, 03 Sep 2001 10:09:17 -0400 (EDT), Bruce Francis wrote:

>I've been hoping that Peter would be able to put into place several
>of the good traits of PMView, and its maillist, here in PMMail .... but
>sadly I haven't seen any of these yet.  Have you, Ralph?

Unfortunately, Peter being only one man, he probably can not be
expected to continue to develop PMView, develop PMMail, read every
post on the PMView mailing list and read every post on the PMMail
mailing list. (He _may_ be reading this, but I don't think we can
_expect_ him to be reading this.) I diligently try to filter to him
anything from this list that I think will be useful (just in case he
has not seen it yet).

--
Trevor Smith
PMMail/2 Technical Support