[pmmail-list] Message Receive Interval [Was: PMMail mystery process pegs CPU]

Stanley Sidlov pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 03 Sep 2001 16:45:53 -0400 (EDT)

I would have to agree with Carl, here,  I have DSL, and I'm up as long as the ISP is up and functional --  I generally use from 2 minutes to 10
minutes, and I want to keep it that way,  I think Carl has the right idea,  give us a checkbox to mark the increment type
(sec/min/hours/days/weeks) and a entry box or list to put in the numeric amount of that increment of time.