[pmmail-list] PMMail mystery process pegs CPU

Mike Kilroy pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 03 Sep 2001 08:10:36 -0400

In case it helps you situation, I'd like to tell you what I did for
crashing Pmmail on OS2 years ago; I added it to an automatic program
starter routine I had - which restarted Pmmail every 30 minutes.  If
it was already running it would just pop to the forefront - a slight
annoyance if in Excel or something, but if it had died or been turned
off by someone else using my machine, it would restart.  At one point
I even had a two line cmd file run every 30 minutes: kill it then
start it (for the time when it wouldn't crash and die by itself but
just lock up).

On Mon, 03 Sep 2001 15:20:01 -0400 (EDT), quaero@myrealbox.com wrote:
>Interestingly, since my last post to the list, PMMail/2 has run for
>slightly more than a day before being killed

Mike, AC8V

              \\|//
           (  o . o  )