[pmmail-list] PMMail mystery process pegs CPU

Dean Boulding pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 03 Sep 2001 14:55:14 +0700

I have experienced hangs when fetching mail which appear to be due to TCP/IP
problems, not PMMail.  I often have wondered, in my ignorant state, if there
couldn't be some way of hitting a CANCEL button and stopping the fetch, so
that I could wait and retry.  Exiting PMMail and restarting works, but is
inelegant.

Apologies if this has been discussed earlier.

Dean

Dean Boulding
Jakarta, Indonesia