[pmmail-list] Red Folder not Outbox....v2.202380

Carl Gehr pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 02 Sep 2001 16:04:02 -0400 (EDT)

Amen!!!!

Anyone else remember the big blowout when they took over the product?
And, then there was the survey that implied all kinds of promised
enhancements.  I spent a fair amount of time trying to give honest
feedback so they could 'prioritize' the requirements.  It appears that
I was just wasting my time.  [And, I'm sure I was not alone!]

It wouldn't bother me nearly as much if there were just no progress.  I
just do not like being mislead by false promises.  [Others might call
it being lied to..., but I'll try to be nice.]  An honest statement
about what is REALLY being done would certainly be appropriate.

Carl