[pmmail-list] Icons lost ?!

Randy Fowler rfowler@attglobal.net
Thu, 06 Sep 2001 06:24:27 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 05 Sep 2001 19:55:48 +0200 (MES), Lueko Willms wrote:

>I am really at odds why PMMAil tries to start a WinOS/2 program when the
>program configured in PMMail is unequivocally an OS/2-PM program!

I believe I solved that problem here by scrolling through all of PMMail/2's
defined associations (PMMail->Settings->Mime Associations) and getting rid of
the 2 or 3 sample entries that pointed to Windoze apps (ex- "Spreadsheet
files", "Word Processing Files", etc).  Actually in my case, I pointed them
to the appropriate SmartSuite/2 apps and they now open properly by double
clicking the attachment.

In regards to the missing icons on attachments and the D&D decoding failure,
I see it all the time here on certain attachments (using ver 2.20.2300).  I
will do as Trevor asked and try rebooting...

HTH,

Randy