[pmmail-list] BUG REPORT ON RE_INDEX function

Stanley Sidlov sbsidlov@bellatlantic.net
Thu, 06 Sep 2001 13:23:30 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 04 Sep 2001 13:42:05 -0300, PMMail OS/2 Support wrote:

>>This is a very annoying problem, not being able to use the root of this tree without reindexing it each time.
>
>Check your folder.ini and folder.bag files in each subdirectory. Make
>sure they aren't write protected (i.e. 'read only' attribute set).

I didn't do this,  finally after I don't know how many times I rebuilt it,  the index stuck beyond the session. Perhaps there is an
allocation/sharing bug when there are multiple accounts and those accounts are being actively used?