[pmmail-list] Sync to Palm

Chris Hellwig pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 14:24:29 +0200 (MSZ)

On Thu, 13 Sep 2001 21:52:20 -0400, Rodney R. Korte wrote:

>On Wed, 12 Sep 2001 12:15:14 +0200 (MSZ), Chris Hellwig wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 11 Sep 2001 22:26:49 -0400, Rodney R. Korte wrote:
>>
>>>Has anyone worked out how to sync a PMMail folder to a PalmOS Inbox?
>>>The PalmDesktop has a tool for Outlook and Eudora, but I don't
>>>know if either have the same directory structure, etc.
>>
>>Have not done it (I write mails with the palm and put them to the PMMail
>>Outbox), but what you need:
>
>That would work for me.  How do you do that without the stuff you
>mention below?

Oh, you are running windows?! I hope, there ist PilotLink for Windows out somewhere. O.K., there is an app   included in
PilotLink  which do the job (pilotpmmail.exe). Not sure if it is available for windows too. The other way is to use pilot-mail.exe
from PilotLink and use pmmsend.exe (included with PMMail) to 'send'  the  mail.

The perl-script to fetch mail from PMMail won't work with Win, since the pilot-perl interface don't exist for  Win.

The only think I found for Win is at
http://stud.fh-heilbronn.de/~christ/pilot-xfer/
Have a look if it has some pilot-mail utilities.

Hope it helps
  Chris