[pmmail-list] PMMAIL 2.20.2380 file corruption (forwards with attachments)

Jimmy S. McCorquodale, Jr. pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 16:51:31 -0400

Hello All,

In all bug reports I have recieved from users, over the past two years (including compiled lists from the mailing lists)  I haven't seen anythign about this prior to today.  I have added it to the bug list.

As for the Peter coming here to start work at our offices, right now he is stuck in Paris due to the FAA restrictions.   He is flying on an American owned airline, so they should be allowed to fly in soon.

Thanks,

jimmy