[pmmail-list] PMMAIL 2.20.2380 file corruption (forwards with attachments)

Bruce Francis pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 17:25:57 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 14 Sep 2001 16:51:31 -0400, Jimmy S. McCorquodale, Jr. wrote:

>In all bug reports I have recieved from users, over the past two years (including compiled lists from
the mailing lists)  I haven't seen anythign about this prior to today.  I have added it to the bug list.

Isn't this ultimately the best reason for acknowledging bugs, or better
maintaining a list of known bugs in the open (ie, website) -- so that
users who believe that a bug has been reported, and perhaps even
being worked on (!), can review the list and see that in reality it hasn't
been recorded ... ??!?

---
Bruce Francis              BFrancis@pobox.com
 For PGP Public key:  email with Subject "BFrancis Public Key"