[pmmail-list] PMMAIL 2.20.2380 file corruption (forwards with attachments)

Bruce Francis pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 18:57:43 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 14 Sep 2001 18:35:59 -0400 (EDT), Ralph Cohen wrote:

>On Fri, 14 Sep 2001 18:20:52 -0400 (EDT), Bruce Francis wrote:
>>I still have the 1st letter, full of promises, from BSW to all the
>>loyal PMMail users and customers.   Brings tears to my eyes when
>>I read it....
>
>C'mon, Bruce.  You mean to say that you never got the major upgrade BSW
>promised for June of last year?  How about the one they promised to
>release by mid December 2000?  I thought that maybe somehow I had just
>forgotten to get those new releases which is why I'm still dealing with
>PMMail bugs going back 3+ years.  You mean I'm not alone??

That's what I said:  "brings tears to my eyes when I read it" ... it does!!

---
Bruce Francis              BFrancis@pobox.com
 For PGP Public key:  email with Subject "BFrancis Public Key"